Gourmet food for dogs and cats
Gourmet food refers to meals that require extra care, time, and effort to make and is usually made only at certain places.
What makes gourmet pet food different from your usual dry kibble is how each recipe is planned thoughtfully — from choosing the right ingredients to the cooking process.
Gourmet pet food uses the highest quality ingredients that are usually hard to find in local markets and presents flavors that are unique. Preferably, it should be cooked in small batches, to help maintain the food’s quality and its freshness.
Gourmet pet food = healthy (?)
With the right ingredients and perfect combination, a gourmet-inspired meal can be a healthy treat for your pets.
To be sure that your chosen gourmet pet food has the nutrients your pets need, check the following:
- The formulation should be grain-free and gluten-free, to avoid food-related allergies.
- It gets ingredients from a trusted source.
- Free-range meats are used, with no artificial hormones, steroids, and antibiotics.
- The recipe includes fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs for added health benefits.
- It is enriched with vitamins and minerals that your pets need.
- It is cooked at low temperatures to preserve beneficial enzymes, vitamins, and minerals.
Wishbone: the nutritious, gourmet pet food
Wishbone products are healthy, gourmet-inspired pet food made with only the purest ingredients from family farms in one of the cleanest places on earth — New Zealand.
Each recipe is made using free-range meats raised in stress-free environments. These are then harmoniously-blended with farm-fresh berries, tropical fruits and herbal botanicals for a satisfying meal that’s full of health benefits, aroma, and flavor.
Wishbone is also enriched with vitamins (A, B complex, D3, and E), minerals, and taurine. It’s free from artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, by-products, fillers, and corn, so you’re assured that you’re feeding your buddy with food that you can trust.