Want to join our growing family? Send your resume now.
As pet lovers ourselves, Wishbone knows that you want the purest, most natural food for your pets. That is why all our products are free from GMOs, artificial colorings and flavorings, artificial preservatives, by-products, fillers, and other harmful chemicals. Wishbone pet foods are also GLUTEN-FREE and contain no corn, wheat and soy to prevent allergies and promote long-term health.
Like how we love our pets, we also see our employees as part of our growing family who deserve to be nurtured towards success.
As a global company, we allow our staff to grow beyond their own borders. We help those who have answered the call of Wishbone Pet Foods to create connections and foster professional relationships with others within the pet food industry.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly-motivated, results-driven Brand Manager with a passion for pursuing strategic and creative approaches in building our business.
- Carry out market research and be updated with customer trends, and also predict future industry trends.
- Develop strategies and manage marketing campaigns across print, broadcast, and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations, and to build the credibility of brands.
- Analyze the success of marketing campaigns and create reports.
- Supervise advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain branding consistency.
- Meet with clients and work with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers and chief marketing officers).
- Manage budgets and a team of junior assistants.
- Organize events such as product launches, exhibitions, and photo shoots.
- Cultivate a solid body of work.
- Follow the creative brief and meet the brand’s visual requirements.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present creative ideas.
- Amend final designs based on client comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives, etc.
- With proven graphic design experience.
- Possesses creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Have demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- With knowledge on up-to-date, industry leading, software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.