Allow your cat to stroll along the rolling pastures of New Zealand by feeding him Wishbone Pasture Grain-Free Dry Cat Food. In a place where lambs are given a wide, free range to graze and are raised free of artificial hormones, it’s no wonder that New Zealand lamb is revered around the world as being the most tender and valuable — and now you can bring it straight to your cat’s bowl.
- Carefully made in small batches using New Zealand free-range lamb to retain its natural goodness.
- Our grain-free recipe with blueberries, cranberries, papayas and summer mangoes harmoniously blend with New Zealand’s free-range and flavorful lamb.
- Our filler-free recipe has a greater concentration of nutrients per cup of food which means you can feed less to your cat compared to other pet foods.
- Great for cats of all life stages with 90% protein, enriched with added vitamins and minerals.
- Our all-natural and grain-free recipe contains no corn, fillers, soy, wheat, artificial colors, or flavorings.
Lamb Meal, Fish Meal, Tapioca, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Peas, Flaxseed, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Papaya, Mango, Basil, Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme, Sunflower Seeds, Chamomile, Peppermint, Camellia, Natural Flavor, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Taurine, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Green Tea Extract, Rosemary Extract and Spearmint Extract.
Free from fillers, Wishbone Cat has a greater concentration of nutrients per cup of food which means you can feed less to your cat compared to other pet foods.
|Size of Cat
||Recommended Daily Feeding
|1.4kg – 2.3kg
(3lbs. – 5lbs.)
||29gm. – 43gm.
1oz. – 1.5oz.
2/8 – 3/8 cup
|2.3kg – 4.5kg
(5lbs. – 10lbs.)
||43gm. – 72gm.
1.5oz. – 2.5oz.
3/8 – 5/8 cup
|4.5kg – 6.8kg
(10lbs. – 15lbs.)
||72gm. – 100gm.
2.5oz. – 3.5oz.
5/8 – 7/8 cup
|6.8kg – 9kg
(15lbs. – 20lbs.)
||100gm. – 115gm.
3.5oz. – 4oz.
7/8 – 1 cup
1 cup ++
||1 cup = 115gm
Switching to Wishbone?
Feeding Wishbone’s Cat Formula for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of Wishbone’s
Cat Forumla with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period. When supplementing with
canned food, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
Wishbone Cat Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association
of American Feed Control (AAFCO) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for cats of all life stages.
Available in 4lbs and 12lbs